Monthly Contest | UNREAL | Feb/Mar 2020

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Stargametheband
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:26 am

x

Re: Monthly Contest | UNREAL | Feb/Mar 2020

And by the skin of my teeth (posted 10:27ish Central Time), here is my second entry. I went WAYYY out of my element with this one, as it is a metal track. I learned a ton from doing this one. It has a number of electronic elements that are not typical of metal, so the closest genre I can think of is industrial metal. I made a lot of use of hardcore and the directwave guitars. I learned that throwing Hardcore on an acoustic snare sample yields an excellent industrial snare. As I am unable to play guitar, it was a challenge to try and produce a relatively convincing guitar performance using nothing but FL Studio instruments. The general idea gets across much better than I anticipated it would, though of course still not as good as actual analog instrumentation.

I pictured Arnold Schwarzenneger in his Predator outfit, gearing up for a fight in the beginning, then clearing a room with a minigun when it gets intense xD

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

audiosabre
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:36 am

x

Cruisin' For a Bruisin'.zip Cruisin' For A Bru...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lee.
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:10 am

x

Voting thread is now live! viewtopic.php?f=300&...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”