NOTES: This install MAY REQUIRE A LICENSE UPDATE (Login to the Help > About panel). Projects saved from FL Studio 20.7 will not open in older versions of FL Studio.
Start here to see the FL Studio 20.7 manuall.
- Create music videos - The Visualizer video generator with new video creator wizard. Select from a large menu of amazing video templates, click-and-drag to move text & other layers directly via the video preview.
- Note envelopes - VFX Envelope allows you to continuously modify note properties Velocity, Pitch and Pan. Plus Mod X and Mod Y per note when plugins are hosted in Patcher.
- More MIDI Controllers - MIDI scripts now allow you (and hardware manufacturers) to take deep control over FL Studio from any MIDI controller, or to remap any existing controller to suit your needs.
- Audio time-warping - The Newtime editor has new Edit Menu options to select the beat detection method.
- Improved color management - Customizable Piano roll note colors including an improved Color Selector throughout FL Studio.
- Plugin Delay Compensation (PDC) - Now applies to Automation.
- General MIDI files - You can now choose the FLEX General MIDI Library to open and play General MIDI files (GM).
- Distortion - Mono and Wide modes added to Distructor's Chorus module.
- FLEX - Previous and next preset selection via MIDI controllers.
- FL Studio Mobile - Updated to include Cloud Backup for easier file sharing with your mobile devices.
- Advanced Fill Tool - Channels will automatically loop to fill the remaining space when the selected sequence length is shorter than the current pattern.
- Default template - Changed to 'Basic 808 with limiter'.
- Shop icon - You can now open the integrated shop panel from a shortcut on the Toolbar.
- Reduced start time - The fastest opening DAW just got a little faster, because we care!
ADDITIONS AND CHANGES SINCE RC3
20.7 (30 April 2020)
9054 The Presets view of the color dialog now shows the old color picker layout
9043 ZGE Visualizer: added "square 1:1" to the aspect ratio selector
FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.2.85 (viewtopic.php?f=1964&t=163040)
9007 Crash when initializing Maschine MIDI device
9059 Incorrect position in plugins when playback is stopped
9036 "Line" snap quantizes automation while recording
8573 Missing samples dialog has hidden "reload project" button focused when opening a project
9031 Rendering WhatsNew.flp visually stalls, progress bar does not update (Anna Mia song)
9049 Scripting: can not remap MIDI IN channel (OnMidiMsg)
9053 Some templates included in the installer don't have the "Compensate automations" option set
9034 When importing a MIDI file, no FLEX channels are added if the "new project" option is unchecked
8862 DirectWave: crash writing the configuration to a file
9055 Fruity balance: cpu usage is too high when the editor window is open
9042 VFX Envelope: envelopes are triggered early
9044 ZGE Visualizer: shift-space and ctrl-space unicode characters appear as squares in Wizard presets
9033 Crash on overwriting file during export on Catalina
- Maxx plugins don't work with VFX Envelope.
- RC4 Win 50621, Mac 9111
- RC3 Win 49660, Mac 8837
- RC2 Win 48005, Mac 8446
- RC1 Win 46261, Mac 8128
- Beta 3 Win 44310, Mac 7886
- Beta 2 Win 41735, Mac 7433
- Beta 1 Win 40966, Mac 7203