Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CMP100
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:45 pm

x

Silence at the beginning after Rendering to wav and mp3

When I click on a Midi track and render it to wav, there is always a small silence at the beginning of the loop. I attached screenshots of the silence and what my Export settings are.

I've made sure that my Midi notes are starting at the beginning of the grid on bar 1 and that the midi track starts at the beginning of the playlist. There ends up being a popping or clicking sound every time the loop repeats. Also, if I remove the silent part at the beginning, then my loop isn't a full 8 bars. I've tried crossfading in the beginning and end of the loop in Edison and still get that slight click or pop.

Update: I tried Fl Keys to see if the issue was using third party VSTS. When I export to wav everything works fine, but when I export to mp3 the same issue occurs. There's a small silence at the beginning and end of the track which makes it go longer than 4 bars.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CMP100 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CMP100
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:40 pm

x

Re: Silence at the beginning after Rendering to wav

nucleon wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:33 am Does ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CMP100
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:40 pm

x

Re: Silence at the beginning after Rendering to wav

LaplaceTransform wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:47...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:43 am

x

Re: Silence at the beginning after Rendering to wav and mp3

From the manual... MP3/OGG NOTES: MP3 conversi...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”