Just make a new 64-bit Fruity Soundfont Player already (Directwave sucks, boo!)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hidrux
Sun May 30, 2021 5:19 am

x

Re: Just make a new 64-bit Fruity Soundfont Player already (Directwave sucks, boo!)

boingy99 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 4:44 am
I'm not a big soundfont user but I am curious as to what was so special about the fruity player that cannot be achieved in other players. Is it just the support for sliding notes or something else?
There is a problem with many players that can't handle some of the back end coding differences, which often result in them crashing. It seems like the "fast and loose" players are better than the sophisticated and advanced players for being able to handle the breadth of soundfonts.

IL's soundfont player seemed to be one of those fast and loose players and it came stock with premium editions.

In my experience, IL's software puts many of the other vendors to shame; they seem to do their due diligence when it comes to coding or Delphi is just solid.

hidrux
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:01 am

x

Re: Just make a new 64-bit Fruity Soundfont Player already (Directwave sucks, boo!)

If a new soundfont player replaces the old one,...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NextDAW
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:05 pm

x

Jason Greene wrote: ↑Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:26 pm I...
Last edited by NextDAW on Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hidrux
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:22 am

x

Teksonik wrote:outdated and abandoned format li...
Last edited by hidrux on Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

hidrux
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:47 am

x

Teksonik wrote: The discussion is not how FL ha...
Last edited by hidrux on Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

candybeetz
Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:43 am

x

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gah damn they f**king did it: ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aura_Qualic
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:18 am

x

candybeetz wrote: ↑Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:43 am WOO...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”