Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rocsta
Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:44 pm

x

Good Alternative To Fruity Para EQ2?

Damn I love the Fruity Para EQ2 after googling some other EQs I found out that it's really a HQ plugin, they all say that they are professional, some are cheap some expensive, but I couldn't find any that can compete with the Fruity Para EQ2.

One of them I found was actually not bad I tried the demo, it's called Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ, but still not the same as the Fruity Para EQ2.

An audio engineer recommended me the UAD plugins but I don't like those old skool hardware looking type of plugins, and what I hate the most on them is, when you turn the knobs you can't just go up and down, you have to make big cycles kinda around the knob and when you don't do it smoothly the number jumps from high to low or vice versa...

Anyone else noticed that the UAD Cambridge EQ looks a lil bit like the Fruity one with its colors etc? Maybe gol got inspired by it lol. :D

Maybe some of you guys know any EQ similar to Fruity Para EQ2 that I can use in Cubase?

I'm also looking for a Compressor and Reverb plugin with a warm sound, I found some from ANWIDASOFT and actually liked them but there was this knob problem again.

Dion
Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:57 pm

x

A vst version of Parametric EQ2 (that you can u...

rocsta
Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:10 pm

x

Hey cool man I didn't know that, it wasn't so b...

normal
Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:38 am

x

a very good eq ... and , no knobs ... http://w...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”