Where can I find these samples? (FL Studio Demo Projects)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jpmbianchini
Fri May 29, 2020 2:54 am

x

Where can I find these samples? (FL Studio Demo Projects)

First of all, I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place. I don't hang around these forums very much. But I did look around and I think it should be okay to ask here.

So, I was looking through the Demo Projects in FL Studio, and in this track called MDK ft Miss Lina - Leap of Faith, something caught my interest.

The vocal chops at 0:23 (in a pattern called Chopped Vocals ) are made using Fruity Slicer, and the name of the file loaded into Slicer is FLoops - Vox for Chopping - Pre-Chopped.

I wonder if anyone knows where that sample is from?

The naming suggests it may be part of a pack, so I'm interested to know if there's more of those (I think it had some number as well so probably it's one loop out of a few in a pack)

A quick google search didn't yield anything.
I'm asking here because due to the name, I imagine that these samples could be related to FL Studio or Image Line in some way. Maybe an old pack they used to sell?

But I could be wrong. Either way I'd love to know where it's from. This type of resource would be very useful to me.

If anyone knows I'd appreciate it 🙏

levendis
Fri May 29, 2020 5:20 am

x

Re: Where can I find these samples? (FL Studio Demo Projects)

If you have a sample loaded into Fruity Slicer,...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

levendis
Fri May 29, 2020 4:41 pm

x

Re: Where can I find these samples? (FL Studio Demo Projects)

That particular sample sounds like a compile of...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”