Consolidate track off beat - sync

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
RedFox07
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:10 pm

x

Consolidate track off beat - sync

Hi FL studio .. I have encountered a situation I can’t seem to work around with. Every time I try and consolidate a track the audio comes back off beat or say sync. It only works let’s say sorta ok if I disable the channel effects, meaning its sorta in sync a bit off still but but now still comes back with a clipping at the end of the desired cut length of the file kinda wired and a pain to be honest.. have tried even with master effect on or off still does the same thing. Now ! After several attempts and clicking on and off different options on the export panel, trimming pdc option on helps the best , syncs it almost but I can still notice just a bit the audio file passing over the desired cut.

something is kinda off with the export / consolidating part of the software. I have to always end up having to cut and move things around again almost time’s having to cut parts of the audio witch I don’t like doing really, shouldn’t have to, currently this function is not very well on my side, be great if it wouldn’t do this. Please help ..

Mosner
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:34 am

x

Re: Consolidate track off beat - sync

I have encountered the same issue. Is there any...

Mosner
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:29 pm

x

I'm not entirely sure, but I've tested this out...

Mosner
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:40 am

x

Has anyone any solution for this??? I'm on a d...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”