Please note. This is a minor bugfix update that just happens to piggy-back some new features.
You will likely get a security warning opening the beta. This is because we have started using a new certificate and it will take a while for the sites to log this.
Please don't use a beta for mission critical work. It may expire, just when you need it most, or behave in non-productive ways.
Windows - FL Studio 220.127.116.112
macOS - FL Studio18.104.22.1686
- FL Studio Controls - Most controls in FL Studio now show their value when the mouse is hovered over them (like in native plugins).
- Channel Rack - Option to disable Auto Switch Channel Group behaviour.
- MIDI Import - Added modifier keys to force showing (Alt) or not showing (Shift) the Import Options window when a MIDI file is dropped.
- AU Support - Internal presets of AudioUnit plugins are now supported.
- MIDI Scripting - Added extra parameter to channels.channelNumber to optionally get indexes from the Global or Channel groups. Added function getFocusedPluginName to retrieve the original name for the focused plugin. Moved ProcessRECEvent to "general" module. Added ui.HideWindow to hide the Window specified by index. Scripts can indicate that the event is unhandled but requires no further processing.
- Playlist - Clip Menu > 'Select source channel' will preserve the clip's start/end position for comp editing (hold Shift)
- ZGE Visualizer - 'Remove unused' button added to Image tab. Added logo to the plugin editor window
- Rename dialog for channel groups shows up near the bottom of the channel rack instead of the top
- XYZ Controller: Absolute Mode is not recalled correctly when loading a preset
- FL Studio VSTi: tempo sync option is not remembered
- Dragging the PR "Save score as" menu to a PR in another FL Studio instance doesn't work
- Crash report: Menu index out of range
- Control Surface: can't select knobs after scrolling the view
- Typing the value for a channel's target mixer track mutes channels
- Shift+up in the sample browser will focus SliceX, which steals the keyboard focus
- Copy/paste of envelope data doesn't work between plugins
- Distructor: artefacts with Asymmetry knob when "plugins reset on transport" is enabled
- Shift+Ctrl+C shortcut in the channel rack overrides global pattern clone shortcut
- Copying a pattern time signature to the PL uses the wrong marker
- Copying a pattern time signature to the PL doesn't work
- "Reset plugins on transport" causes clicks with some plugins
- ZGE Visualizer: Youlean Oscilloscope does not enable the Audio Src dropdown
- Wrong playback position with playback tool and timestretch mode
- Scripting: GetCurrentStepParam and SetStepParam don't work properly with groups
- Trim PDC on export doesn't work unless WAV export is selected
- Can't choose channels used in another arrangement for "Instrument track > Use existing channel"
- Problem uploading to SoundCloud
- ZGE Visualizer: Performance issues when there are many videos in the list of image sources
- Wrapper: Opening a shell plugin will show the "Troubleshooting" tab instead of the "Shell" tab
- Recorded notes are show even when they're deleted when recording stops
- Automating the mix level knob of a plugin with latency will cut sound for a little bit
- Automation of the mix level knob of a plugin is out of sync when slots are swapped
- Delayed automation goes to the wrong effect slot if two slots are swapped
- Route level isn't shown correctly if the source track has latency
- Dropping a MIDI file on the first channel will show the channel type selector in the import window
- Loop markers set to step/beat/bar won't update when adding/removing notes
- "Zoom out full" in the PL and PR doesn't use the correct time selection if it's past the song length
- Changing the wallpaper is not remembered, it reverts to the default when opening the program
- Wave Traveller: freezes when used in Patcher
- Recorded audio clips are placed one tick early in the PL
- Crash with Maschine Controller when the recording precount is enabled
- Automation delay compensation introduces visual issues with mixer track controls
- ZGE Visualizer: Issue with Drop Shadow effect
- Deleting all empty channel display filters switches to the "all" filter when it shouldn't
- Hint for the Time knob in channel settings is broken
- ZGE Visualizer: Problem with presets that use "to buffer" with a value other than 100%
- Crash: "SListIndexError" when dropping a MIDI file on the channel rack
- Plugin Picker doesn't show up properly on very wide aspect ratio screens