You will likely get a security warning opening the Release Candidate. This is because we have started using a new certificate and it will take a while for the sites to log this.
Windows - FL Studio 20.7.2 [build 1832]
macOS - FL Studio 20.7.2 [build 1143]
- FL Studio Controls - Most controls in FL Studio now show their value when the mouse is hovered over them (like in native plugins).
- Channel Rack - Option to disable Auto Switch Channel Group behaviour.
- MIDI Import - Added modifier keys to force showing (Alt) or not showing (Shift) the Import Options window when a MIDI file is dropped on FL Studio targets.
- AU Support - Internal presets of AudioUnit plugins are now supported.
- MIDI Scripting - Added new function selectedChannel. Added function getFocusedPluginName to retrieve the original name for the focused plugin. Moved ProcessRECEvent to "general" module. Added ui.HideWindow to hide the Window specified by index. Scripts can indicate that the event is unhandled but requires no further processing.
- Playlist - Clip Menu > 'Select source channel' will preserve the clip's start/end position (where it has been set or sliced) for comp editing (hold Shift)
- ZGE Visualizer - 'Remove unused' button added to Image tab. Added logo to the plugin editor window
- Hide detached windows when the application minimizes.
- Automation of the mix level knob of a plugin is out of sync when slots are swapped
- "Reset plugins on transport" causes clicks with some plugins
- "Zoom out full" in the PL and PR doesn't use the correct time selection if it's past the song length
- Automating the mix level knob of a plugin with latency will cut sound for a little bit
- Automation delay compensation introduces visual issues with mixer track controls
- Can't choose channels used in another arrangement for "Instrument track > Use existing channel"
- Changing the wallpaper is not remembered, it reverts to the default when opening the program
- Control Surface: can't select knobs after scrolling the view
- Control Surface: setting the background color of a label turns it black
- Copy/paste of envelope data doesn't work between plugins
- Copying a pattern time signature to the PL doesn't work
- Copying a pattern time signature to the PL uses the wrong marker
- Crash report: Menu index out of range
- Crash when renaming plugins.
- Crash with Maschine Controller when the recording precount is enabled
- Delayed automation goes to the wrong effect slot if two slots are swapped
- Deleting all empty channel display filters switches to the "all" filter when it shouldn't
- DirectWave: dropping new samples messes up existing zones
- Distructor: artefacts with Asymmetry knob when "plugins reset on transport" is enabled
- Dragging the PR "Save score as" menu to a PR in another FL Studio instance doesn't work
- Dropping a MIDI file on the first channel will show the channel type selector in the import window
- Dropping a VFX plugin on the channel rack doesn't open the Patcher window
- Dropping a VFX plugin on the channel rack opens it in an effect instead of a generator Patcher
- Dropping a VFX plugin on the mixer opens it in Patcher, but shows error message first
- Effect plugin names are lost when opening a mixer track state
- File lists in various places are not sorted correctly if there are numbers in the file names (WIP)
- FL Studio VSTi: tempo sync option is not remembered
- FLEX: lag when changing packs in the browser using arrow keys
- Hint for the Time knob in channel settings is broken
- Inconsistent behavior when focusing detached mixer, playlist and other windows
- Loading some .PNG files results in a black background
- Loop markers set to step/beat/bar won't update when adding/removing notes
- Problem uploading to SoundCloud
- Recorded audio clips are placed one tick early in the PL
- Recorded notes are show even when they're deleted when recording stops
- Rename dialog for channel groups shows up near the bottom of the channel rack instead of the top
- Renaming audio and automation clips in the playlist doesn't immediately update the picker panel
- Route level isn't shown correctly if the source track has latency
- Scripting: GetCurrentStepParam and SetStepParam don't work properly with groups
- Shift+Ctrl+C shortcut in the channel rack overrides global pattern clone shortcut
- Shift+up in the sample browser will focus SliceX, which steals the keyboard focus
- Trim PDC on export doesn't work unless WAV export is selected
- Tweaking mixer track controls causes visual twitching when there is latency
- Typing the value for a channel's target mixer track mutes channels
- Wave Traveller: freezes when used in Patcher
- Wrapper: Opening a shell plugin will show the "Troubleshooting" tab instead of the "Shell" tab
- Wrong playback position with playback tool and timestretch mode
- XYZ Controller: Absolute Mode is not recalled correctly when loading a preset
- ZGE Visualizer: Issue with Drop Shadow effect
- ZGE Visualizer: Performance issues when there are many videos in the list of image sources
- ZGE Visualizer: Problem with presets that use "to buffer" with a value other than 100%
- ZGE Visualizer: several postprocessing effects do not support transparency
- ZGE Visualizer: videos exported sometimes do not work when uploaded to IGTV and Facebook
- ZGE Visualizer: Youlean Oscilloscope does not enable the Audio Src dropdown
- Crash: "SListIndexError" when dropping a MIDI file on the channel rack
- Plugin Picker doesn't show up properly on very wide aspect ratio screens
- Edison: crash using "Generate Noise" when there is no sample loaded
- Scripting: ui.Left and ui.Right will produce strange characters inside the plugin picker search box