can someone give me advice on a fade out at the end of a loop instead of a sudden drop

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bpjwalk
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:23 am

x

can someone give me advice on a fade out at the end of a loop instead of a sudden drop

So let me explain. When a loop ends, it has a sudden drop in volume and cuts off and is super obvious. There are two things I just can't seem to figure out without doing a bunch of unnecessary stuff that should be so much easier. First if I could just add effects or something to the last beat, without applying to anything else before except the very end of an audio clip, to echo and fade away instead of just dropping out that would be sufficient, but even better, if I could cut the first note out of the loop or audio clip and make just that on the next down beat and fade away, without a cut that would be awesome. Just to smooth a transition instead of having to layer another sound to cover it up.

steevm
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

x

Re: can someone give me advice on a fade out at the end of a loop instead of a sudden drop

Another alternative is to click the little menu...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”