This months contest will give you the task to transition between two opposite feelings within the same song. Just don't glue two half-finished tracks together. It should preferably be a smooth transition from one feeling to another, not a hard cut. Keep its motif mostly recognizable throughout the track.
- turn a Super Mario-like track smoothly into Doom (2016)
- turn a very happy track into something extraordinary dark
- ...or the other way around. Light-->Darkness-->Light or Darkness-->Light-->Darkness is okay, too. Be creative
RULES (mostly copied from last months contest for better English ):
- 3rd party, royalty-free, public domain samples are permitted.
- Personal recordings of vocals, instruments, and the like are permitted.
- Resampling of said instruments and any allowed samples is permitted.
- Any other 3rd party samples are not. 3rd party vsts are NOT permitted. Hardware synths qualify as 3rd party synthesizers.
- Use of any and all Image-Line products is permitted with no restrictions.
- Sampling a 3rd party synth to audio and using it within FL Studio in this contest qualifies as using a 3rd part vst, which is not allowed. You may sample image-line instruments freely, as long as you include the process of how you did it in your flp/zip file.
3. Submit your flp to participate when your track is completed. If personal recordings are used, submit a zipped loop package
4. The winner will be determined by popular vote. The number of votes allowed will be determined after the deadline by the number of entries received
Deadline is September 3rd, midnight, CET (UTC+2, summer time). For reference, it is 12:00am my time. Good luck and have fun