would you use my vox in your work? covers? original content?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TranceCrafter
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:06 am

x

would you use my vox in your work? covers? original content?

This was recorded and mixed inside fl studio 20. I am toying with fl quite a bit lately, as well as toying with protools, studio one v5, cubase 8.5, reaper 4, mixcraft 8.
At the current moment I am finding that cubase 8, and studio one have certain advantages with songwriting, but fl studio is a synthesizer powerhouse. everything from the piano roll which has always been one of the best features of fl studio, to the fact that the entire gui has become streamlined, even the advanced settings etc.

I definitely think that, for the purposes of recording a vocal like this, fl makes it a piece of cake while the other daws make it follow a more traditional process.

fl's process is, imo, much better.

I've attached the first two demos which were made in cubase. hope that's fine, I just want to showcase how my voice has transformed in the past 3 years.
Directions-demo 1.mp3
directions v2 (december 2019).mp3
this one today was done in fl studio. very miminal, most of the file is focused on the vocal.
Demo 4 (9-15-2020)_2.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TranceCrafter
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:21 pm

x

Re: would you use my vox in your work? covers? original content?

little update here. did this in about 20 minute...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TranceCrafter
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:59 am

x

Re: would you use my vox in your work? covers? original content?

not yet, but I made this over 10 years ago. 16...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”