NOTE: This installer uses a new security certificate so will likely throw up security warnings from your OS.
Expires 17th November
- Fruity Parametric EQ 2 - New Linear Phase mode with artifact free high slew-rate modulation capability, Band Mute switches, Solo bands, improved Finite Impulse Response (FIR) down sampling filter and updated UI including Phase Rotation display, Mid/Side/L/R frequency visualization monitoring.
- FLEX - Added and arpeggiator switch. For some presets allows turning their Arpeggiator(s) off. This will turn orange when the option is available.
- Maximus - Added Linear Phase filter mode.
- Frequency Splitter - Split and process audio into 2 or three bands using Linear Phase or Low Latency filters from -6 dB to 96 dB Octave.
- Transistor Bass - Added V3 TB303 cutoff range based on our best science! Our mostest accurate emulation of a real TB303 ever.
- ZGE Visualizer - Option to 'Save still image' to a custom size. Dragging and dropping images to the plugin creates an image layer. NVIDIA accelerated CODEC now used to MP4 video generation (Windows only).
- File size warning - Set the maximum size a FL Studio (.flp) project will save, before warning you about the size of the file.
- Glitch free plugin loading - FL Studio audio is far less likely to be interrupted while loading plugins. NOTE: If a plugin introduces processing latency, then audio glitches can't be avoided.
- Automation - Increased precision for control and parameter automation.
- (early) Language Support - Support for additional display languages: Chinese, French, German or Spanish. Development is mostly complete but since we have to translate over 4000 strings in FL Studio alone (without the plugins) and over 350 pages in the manual you can expect some UI formatting issues while this is in development. Feel free to report them HERE.
- Crash trying to drag and drop from browser
- Crash while getting the ASIO device sample rate
- Cut itself increases volume
- Dragging audio from a speech channel drags the .speech file instead
- Hint shown for a selected chord doesn't show # but 0 instead
- Making batch changes to patterns results in too much processing
- Mixer window is wider than its maximum width when maximized
- Not all mute buttons for a channel are updated correctly when one is toggled
- Opening the help for a plugin shows the program folder instead when offline help is selected
- Rendering gets stuck in an infinite loop with certain marker types
- Resizing an audio clip from the left side stretches when that's off
- Resizing an audio clip for more than one bar changes time to 100
- Track number outline box is not present in the alternative mixer highlighting mode
- Visual artefacts resizing a collapsed panel in the channel settings window
- Unlock window doesn't show help when F1 is pressed
- Various bugs sorting text items in lists
- Various issues automatically coloring and naming items in track mode
- Various resource and memory leaks
- Delay 3: sporadic noise immediately after instantiation
- Harmor: an additional arrow is displayed on some buttons
- Parametric EQ 2, Maximus: buffers are not flushed when LIN mode is resumed
- Parametric EQ 2: right click on HQ button (to open menu) highlights button
- Patcher: connection to the FL Studio output node breaks when loading a project or preset
- Transistor Bass: cannot change patch in program C0
- Transistor Bass: channel pitch doesn't work
- Transistor Bass: tweaking Mod X/Y has no effect
- Vocodex: freezes when changing presets
- ZGE Visualizer: Audio Plane effect crashes when "Spectrogram band count" is less than 128
- ZGE Visualizer: click on the layer caption disables layer instead of just selecting it
- ZGE Visualizer: colors are lost when using Youlean Gradient Maker
- ZGE Visualizer: using Zoom or Rotate controls may cause the text in the wizard to disappear
- Scripting: changing values of X and Y modulation are not reflected in the hint panel
- FLEX: favorites do not save correctly when switching projects without closing the program first
- Translation issues (Formatting, word choice) - Report here
- Cursor issues - Does not change correctly when leaving windows or controls