Sending MIDI CC or Automation Data from Reaktor to FL Studio

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Like.Twilight
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:23 pm

x

Sending MIDI CC or Automation Data from Reaktor to FL Studio

I'm trying to send either automation or MIDI data from Reaktor 6 to FL Studio but cannot see any response in the DAW.

Obviously following the match ports, channel and CC values. No issues getting FL Studio to control Reaktor but the other way around does not seem to be functioning correctly.

The very best that I can do is to create an automation parameter in Reaktor: This does show up in the parameter list for the plugin and it is automated from Reaktor but I cannot then attach anything to the parameter - and it does not show up in the drop down list when linking parameters to controllers.

So the workaround is to track the event data > convert the data into automation > link a parameter to automation. Of course, this is not live and so is not conducive to mixing tasks. Also very clunky.

I've tried both the instrument and effect version of Reaktor. It works fine and is quick to set up in Reaper for any plugin, so my method is correct. I checked MIDI settings in FL Studio - didn't expect any controller data to appear, and indeed, it doesn't. I also checked online but could only find one post on KVR from years ago - which wasn't answered.

MIDI Yoke, etc. isn't really an option as I'm developing Reaktor based tools and don't want end users to have to face complications.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has managed to get Reaktor to control other plugins in FL Studio. I hope I've missed something.

levendis
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:39 am

x

Re: Sending MIDI CC or Automation Data from Reaktor to FL Studio

Like.Twilight wrote: ↑Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:23 pm...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

levendis
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:27 pm

x

Re: Sending MIDI CC or Automation Data from Reaktor to FL Studio

Inter-plugin cc mapping seems to not work with ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”