Forgot my entire login for account after resetting my PC.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
liljish
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:38 pm

x

Forgot my entire login for account after resetting my PC.

Alright, well. I've made a huge mistake.

Me, being the absolute idiot that I am, decided to not write down my FL email and password before clearing out my entire PC. Thinking I would remember it, (tip: don't do that, by the way), I cleared out the PC - set everything back up, putting FL last.

At first, I just thought it was a password issue like "oh maybe I made it something special in comparison to my other logins" - you know, lemme try that out.

After probably too many attempts later, I start to think that it's an email issue too. Okay, no big deal, lemme enter in pretty much every combination possible in terms of emails and passwords.

I'm using this account because I had this one when I bought Fruity Edition back in the day. The account in question has Producer Edition. I sincerely do not want to have to spend another 100-200 on this program when I already have it.

Could a mod/admin please tell me just what in the world the email is, or at least the first few characters? That way I can reset the password and go back to using FL as one does?

Thanks for reading about my Saturday morning. Hope y'all are staying safe during these times.

Musically yours,
Josh.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”