Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WannaPlay
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:45 pm

x

Shift Midi-Control in Piano Roll

Hi,

I'm using the MIDI-Out Plugin to record from my keyboard and send it back (since I want to use the sound of my keyboard). I also record the hold-pedal (MIDI CC 64).

I can edit the notes in the piano roll and have my hold-pedal signal as a Control on the bottom (see attached screenshot for clarification). Everthing works fine, except time shifting the control channel.

During recording I often repeat parts multiple times to have a choice for the same phrase. When editing I just delete the bad parts. I delete the midi notes and shift everthing afterwards to the left. But this only shifts the midi notes and not the Control for the hold-pedal. Using "Edit -> Delete space" doesn't work either. Also selecting and trying to move the Control doesn't do anything. I also couldn't find anything in the help or forums.

Is there any way to move the Control data? Or any possibility to copy/paste data from the Control channel?

Thank you for any help :)
Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Strix93
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:22 pm

x

Re: Shift Midi-Control in Piano Roll

Delete space works for me. (video) other option...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”