Default Channel Routing After Recording Audio Clips

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TyboAudio
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 am

x

Default Channel Routing After Recording Audio Clips

There seems to be some issues for me regarding what track my audio is routed to after recording.. It use to default to the first track that it's routed/sidechained to, but now it defaults to not being routed to any mixer track (straight to the master)...

For instance, I'm recording on mixer insert 5. Insert 5 is sidechained to Insert 6 where my effects chain is. After recording on insert 5 the audio clip now has to be routed to insert 6 manually in the channel rack instead of automically going to the first track its routed/sidechained to (insert 6)

This is really annoying having to route each audio clip to the correct track after being recorded. It use to work so I'm not sure what changed or what update stopped this function. Let me know if you have the answer or solutions.

I even tried recording on a higher insert and sidechaining it to a lower insert track but there was no change. I also tried toggling the pre/post switch, but that just routed my audio clip to the same track that it was recorded on (which is a step in the right direction, but not what I'm looking for) Please Help!! Thanks!!!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”