FL STUDIO 20.8.1 | We are pleased to announce the release of FL Studio 20.8.1 - this was previously available as RC4 (Release Candidate 4).
(customers please reapply your license to unlock this release)What's New in 20.8.1?
- Piano roll menu - Moved piano roll Helper options to View menu as it is more logical for new and forgetful users :)
- Parametric EQ 2 - Added context aware type-in value support for Frequency and Gain controls. For example you can type 2000 for 2000 Hz or -6 for -6 dB.
- Granulizer - Added context aware type-in value support. For example type in 50 instead of 0.5 to set a control to 50%.
- Maximus - Added Monitor Input selector option in the Settings Menu for band visualization.
- PanOMatic - Internal modulation (LFO) now previews on the XY control display.
- Keyboard Controller - Preview keyboard Keys light up when notes are active.
- ZGE Visualizer - Added an option to pre-load audio, to allow videos with audio playback.
- Performance monitor - New filter option to focus on a specific plugin. Also can now be opened by double-clicking the CPU Panel.
- Keyboard Shortcut Keys - Changed 'Paste value' in some menus from 'p' to 'v'. Check the menu hints.
- Mixer - Increased the maximum width of the Mixer so all tracks can be shown without having to scroll. Assuming your monitor/s are wide enough.
- Touch keyboard - The maximum width of the Touch Keyboard now depends on the key size.
- Diagnostic - Includes information about the number and resolution of computer screens in use.
- MIDI scripting - Allow selection of next and previous plugin presets. channels.selectOneChannel now scrolls to the selected Channel. New functions: Screen functions: removeTextLine and addMeter. getLastPeakVol returns last peak value. Channels function getActivityLevel to show Channel activity. Patterns function burnLoop. Optional parameter to channels.showCSForm to allow closing a window.