Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
oneg
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:52 pm

x

Problem Opening Template Project

Hello,

I've been having trouble opening several FL template projects and I'd love some help troubleshooting the problem. Basically, FL will get to the point where I see all of the plug-ins pop up, but then I get the rainbow loading wheel and end up having to force quit the program. I'm using a 2017 Macbook Pro 15-inch.

I'm traditionally an Ableton user and typically when this type of thing happens there, you can open a new project and then drag each track in to the arrangement window to diagnose the problem. It's usually a little time consuming, but you end up with a problem plug-in that needs to be reloaded, etc. Is there any similar function in FL?

Just for a little more insight into the situation, I'm in charge of looking over templates that get sent in to our site, so most of the time I have not worked on or seen the projects before they are sent to me, so I have no idea what specific plug-ins are used in the projects to begin with.

I've attached an example of one of the projects here.

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”