Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Shred.Vincent
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:25 pm

x

Mixer Template saving

I looked before Posting this, but I came across a thread where people were asking " how can i take one mixer template from one song to another?"

Alas I have come to help. again apologies if this is posted here already.

Step 1 - In the "project" or " Song" you want to save the mixer state as , re-name each mixer track with a number in front of the name. example - Master = 1 Master , Kick = 2 Kick , Clap = 3 Clap.
Step 2 - export that project bones . - File - Export - Project bones.
Step 3 - open the project data file folder and find the "Mixer" folder. move this to desktop and rename it such as "good template"
Step 4 - In the left menu of FL find " Mixer Presets" - right click the name and then select "Windows shell menu" - then select "Open" a folder will pop up.
Step 5 - Drag the renamed template folder from desktop to the mixer preset folder. this will allow you to find the folder under " mixer presets"

Now when you want to go to an older song to apply new templates , you can drag each mixer track to its right spot. from left to right as you have named the right tracks for order :)
I hope this helps some of you as this is what I have done with older songs I want to make better or sound better :) . Instead of recreating it you can now just re mixer it :D !!!!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”