Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
vrovvv
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:32 pm

x

Direct Wave Question

I own the Producer's version of FL studio 20. I've been using the Close Grand piano, and other so
unds from "packs" and sometimes they open through Direct wave player. As I understand it, the player version of direct wave is incuded in all versions of the program. But recently I happened to accidentaly opened the trial version of the direct wave interface instead of the player version when I dragged and dropped Close grand into the Channel rack and I only realized it when I tried saving the project and a message popped up informing me that I don't own the full version of direct wave. Is using sounds like the Close Grand and the orchestral sounds through direct wave player legit, or am I supposed to buy the full version to use them in my tracks. I know this might sound silly but I care deeply about my music and don't want to run into any trouble for using something I'm not suppossed to. Please let me know, thank you :D

Lacjr1992
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:38 pm

x

Re: Direct Wave Question

i read your post.. i purchased online i have th...

angel bulbhead
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:50 pm

x

First thing is just to check what edition you h...

Stargaterunner
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:54 pm

x

vrovvv wrote: ↑Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:32 pm I own t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vrovvv
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:26 am

x

i understand that, i just want to know whether ...

Stargaterunner
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:20 am

x

vrovvv wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:26 am i under...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”