Linux/Wine: Mouse pointer disappears when clicking+holding left mouse button on knobs and faders

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Koolray
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:57 am

x

Linux/Wine: Mouse pointer disappears when clicking+holding left mouse button on knobs and faders

Hi,

I'm facing this issue a long time in all the 3 Wine Branches. Currently, I'm using Wine 6.5 Staging. This problem also occurs within the internal plugins (surprisingly not in the external VSTs). It's annoying when dragging down a knob and then to see that the mouse pointer jumps to the taskbar area. For testing, I use Windows 10 using VirtualBox and the same problem happens there, too. Is this a known issue? Couldn't find anything on Google related to this issue.

I would appreciate if you could report back if this problem also occurs on your system. Thank You!

Pierre Sosa
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:40 pm

x

Re: Linux/Wine: Mouse pointer disappears when clicking+holding left mouse button on knobs and faders

It's normal that it dissapears, i think it's a ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pierre Sosa on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”