Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PascalHP
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:15 am

x

Problème pour fixer le plugins Flex avec f8

Good morning to all of you,

sorry for the bad translation (thought that English was not so important during my stint in college in 71, the gaps are there today) but this is the only way to expose my problem.

First of all, I introduce myself to PascalH, Home_Studio_Musiq_Rictus
I live in ille and naughty, close to Rennes in France,
I'm 62 years old so more a young, but hey that's in the head.

I'm a modest guitarist for quite a few years.
Other guitars, keyboards I have in my Sonar8 possession with some virtual machines,
Band in the Box 12 , Samplitude Music Studio 2021 ,Guitar pro 7 and Cakewalk by BandLab.

I just acquired the version Producer Edition FL studio , already knowing version 10 but especially in essay that was proposed on the site and really seduced by the potential that is offered to us.

Well do not expect a miracle of a superb composition on my part, I love the music and anything that can allow me to release my artistic side to make my life a little less routine.

Here's what brings me:

Scrupulously following the tuto of the FL studio 20 guide when I arrive at the moment when it is necessary to slide FLEX from the page f8 or are positioned the patterns the icon disappears .

Thank you in advance.

PascalH, HSMR

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

désolé pour la mauvaise traduction ( ont pensaient que l'anglais n'était pas si important lors de mon passage au collège en 71, les lacunes sont bien là aujourd'hui ) mais c'est le seul moyen pour exposer mon problème.

Avant tout je me présente PascalH , Home_Studio_Musiq_Rictus
J'habite en ille et vilaine, proche de Rennes en France ,
J'ai 62 ans donc plus un petit jeune , mais bon ça c'est dans la tête .

je suis un modeste guitariste depuis pas mal d'année .
Autres guitares , claviers j'ai en ma possession sonar8 avec quelques machines virtuelles ,
Band in the Box 12 , Samplitude Music Studio 2021 ( en anglais ),Guitar pro 7 et Cakewalk par BandLab.

je viens d'acquérir la version Producer Edition FL studio , connaissant déjà la version 10 mais surtout en essai qui était proposer sur le site et vraiment séduit par le potentiel qui s'offre à nous.

Bon il ne faut pas s'attendre à un miracle d'une superbe composition de ma part , j'aime la musique et tout ce qui peut me permettre de libérer mon coté artistique pour me rendre la vie un peu moins routinière .

Voilà ce qui m'amène :

Suivant scrupuleusement le tuto du guide FL studio 20 quand j'arrive au moment ou il faut glisser FLEX de la page f8 ou sont positionnées les patterns l'icone disparait .

Merci par avance.

PascalH, HSMR

PascalHP
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:00 pm

x

Re: Problème pour fixer le plugins Flex avec f8

Cybertrech wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:45 am Bon...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Grae_
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm

x

PascalHP wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:00 pm ... B...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PascalHP
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:07 pm

x

Grae_ wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm PascalHP...

Grae_
Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:03 pm

x

PascalHP wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:07 pm Grae_...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”