FL Studio still look like something Cartoon Network could have sketched up in an afternoon

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MaxKøngerskov
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:07 am

x

FL Studio still look like something Cartoon Network could have sketched up in an afternoon

However great I know FL is at doing what I want it to do, it's theme layout and toolbar just hasn't caught up with modern times, I think it's nothing but a big design mess! Look at Studio One, relatively new, created in 2009, looks absolutely amazing! Fl? Meh. Sure Ableton looks like crap, but I'm thinking of Logic, Pro Tools, Studio One etc. Those compared to FL are just incredible looking daws. I think the devs have bad design taste and not much interest to change it I'm afraid.

xbitz
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:23 am

x

Re: FL Studio still look like something Cartoon Network could have sketched up in an afternoon

the black ones look amazing, so not complaining...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Talan
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:09 am

x

Re: FL Studio still look like something Cartoon Network could have sketched up in an afternoon

Magix has the best GUI. And away Magix_GUI.p...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Miles
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:49 pm

x

I think Ableton Live and Bitwig Studio both loo...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”