Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PascalHP
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:38 pm

x

Problèmes audio FL Studio 20 Producer Edition

Good morning to all of you,

I noticed listening to the demos that the sound picks up at some point.
So I tried to deselect a lot of the tracks.

On some demos there is no worries but on the one that is in screenshot as others this is the case.
I have 8GB on my pc whose processor is an AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor 2.70 GHz .

Windows 10 always up to date, external sound card Edirol Roland UA-4FX , Asio4all V2.14 .

For my next compositions I have to resolve to minimize the number of tracks, to freeze some of them, or is this a setting problem.

Playing does not pose me too many problems but all that touches the technical side is a bit of a hassle (I may translate all the pages of the guide in French with Edge I lose my Latin).

Thank you in advance.

PascalH.

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

je me suis aperçu à l'écoute des demos que le son décroche à un certain moment.
J'ai donc fait l'essai de désélectionner une grand partie des pistes.

Sur certaines demos il n'y à pas de souci mais sur celle qui est en capture d'écran comme d'autres cela est le cas.
J'ai 8Go sur mon pc dont le processeur est un AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor 2.70 GHz .

Windows 10 toujours à jour, carte son externe Edirol Roland UA-4FX , Asio4all V2.14 .

Pour mes prochaines compositions dois je me résoudre à minimiser le nombre de pistes , à en geler certaines , ou est ce un problème de paramétrage .

Jouer ne me pose pas trop de problèmes mais tout ce qui touche le coté technique c'est un peu la galère ( j'ai beau traduire toutes les pages du guide en Français avec Edge j'y perd mon latin ).

Merci par avance.

PascalH
Capture d'écran .jpg
capture écran02.jpg
capture écran03.jpg
capture écran04.jpg
capture écran05.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PascalHP
Mon May 17, 2021 1:59 pm

x

Re: Problèmes audio FL Studio 20 Producer Edition

J'ai trouvé le problème du décrochage des Démos...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”