Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tomaschavez00
Thu May 20, 2021 4:50 pm

x

Pseudo bug / Possible issue with "Current track" and MIDI Scripting

I'm working on a MIDI Script for my Behringer UMX61.

Some of the functions I'm writing work with the Current Track (which is indexed as track 126). The issues are:

1. If the mixer is going to get dynamic track counting in the near future, wouldn't it be better to assign Current Track to some index like -1 (given that Master Track is index 0)?
2. I'm writing MIDI scripts that toggle Stereo Separation knob and Reverse Polarity. It seems useful to toggle them in the Current Track, and they seem to work, but the mixer GUI doesn't show these knobs. I will keep the code, but the fact these knobs are hidden for Current Track makes me nervous, plus I can't see their given value. Could they be "unhidden" given that they seem to exist in future FL versions??? It seems nonsensical to keep these controls hidden...
Issue with current track controls.png
Bonus: I know Current Track has a FX switch enabler at the bottom. It works for toggling it's FX, but it'd be nice if there was a special switch at Current Track to toggle the FX of the "Selected track"...

For further reference, the code I'm writing looks like this:

Code: Select all

if event.data1 == UMX_Button5:  # mono CURRENT track
        if event.data2 == 0:  # make stereo
            general.processRECEvent(midi.REC_Mixer_SS + mixer.getTrackPluginId(126, 0), 0,
                                    midi.REC_UpdateValue | midi.REC_UpdateControl | midi.REC_ShowHint)
        elif event.data2 == 127:  # make mono
            general.processRECEvent(midi.REC_Mixer_SS + mixer.getTrackPluginId(126, 0), 63,
                                    midi.REC_UpdateValue | midi.REC_UpdateControl | midi.REC_ShowHint)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”