Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Sirous
Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:19 pm

x

Monthly Contest | Looptalk Users United | June 2021:

Hey Looptalk Folks,

the monthly contest goes into the next round. This one is about you all create sounds and a pack together and then everyone does his own mix with these sounds. The contest will be cut into 2 tasks. The rules do look like a lot but it's simple in itself, I just did clarify some details.
  • Task 1 You will have 11 days to create up to four audio files and send them to me. I will make a big pack and load it up here.
  • Task 2 You will have 13 days to only use those audio files and create a track with it.
Looptalk Users United Contest.jpg
  • Task 1:
    2nd - 13th of June 2021, 08:00 am (berlin time)
    - Create up to four audio files (this can be anything, bass, guitar, vocal, kick, hihat etc.).
    - One audio file should have only one instrument/drum/vocal (though e. g. you can combine three kicks together as one if you play exactly the same notes with them).
    - All audio files have to be 125 bpm (real recordings without quantize are also fine) and should fit to the chords/harmony of the midi file. If you want to create something unharmonic with a good reason, you can do so, just not something that does not fit at all.
    Looptalk Users United Chords.mid
    - Don't make any audio file unnecessarily long (no copy paste etc. play the melody just once).
    - Don't make use of any automation clip/edit events, you can do this in the 2nd task.
    - Don't use any audio material which you are not allowed to (copyright reason etc.).
    - Send the audio files either to my e-mail address (sirous at arcor dot de) or send me the files via soundcloud. Don't send the files directly to my address, give me a link and use a free upload page where I don't need to register.
    - Make an entry in this thread and write what you have send to me (e. g.: Sawlead, Rap, Ride, Tom) so others know what might be needed the most. Don't upload the audio files in this thread. You don't have to send me all four files at once.
    - It's up to you if you add effects like reverb, delay etc. but I suggest you to render the files as dry as possible.
  • Task 2:
    13th - 26th of June 2021, 08:00 am (berlin time)
    - Create a track of any genre with a length between 1:30 - 6:30 min.
    - Use only the audio files from the pack you've created together (no other audio material or synth).
    - You can cut, copy, edit, effect them however you want within FL Studio, you can even produce a track in 100 bpm and stretch all files if you like. What you do with all the sounds is now completely up to you, except don't create single cycle waveforms out of it and the effect plugins have to be from IL only.
    - Provide your mix as mp3 uploaded in this thread or add an external link (soundcloud etc.).
    - Provide the flp of your contribution (no zip file).
    - Collaborations are allowed.
    - It's up to you how many audio files you use, try to use as many as possible but it's not a rule.
    - Resaving an audio file is not permitted
    - You can use plugins like Granulizer, Sampler, audio file in playlist, DirectWave, Envelope Controller, Wave Traveller and Fruity Convolver if you only use the pack for the sound to be edited and the impulse
You can download the pack here: download/file.php?id=226700

The contest ends 26th of June 2021, 08:00 am (berlin time).
The voting will be from 26th - 29th June 2021.

I will leave it open if I take part in this contest.
You can see all contests and entrys here: Looptalk User Contest Archive.
The winner of this contest hosts the next contest.

Have fun everyone and good luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sirous on Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

MvR
Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:28 am

x

Re: Monthly Contest | Looptalk Users United | June 2021:

I have sent: - Bassline - Kickdrum - Arpeggio ...
Last edited by MvR on Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

donkeytugger
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:44 pm

x

Sirous wrote: ↑Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:19 pm Loopt...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BinaryBorn
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:22 pm

x

*redacted* I will post again when I know what ...
Last edited by BinaryBorn on Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miles_t3hr4t
Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:43 pm

x

Alright alright, 4 samples I did them all at on...
Last edited by miles_t3hr4t on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

audiosabre
Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:02 am

x

Just submitted my samples: 2 Bar Drumloop/Brea...
Last edited by audiosabre on Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

BinaryBorn
Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:55 pm

x

Sirous wrote: ↑Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:31 pm@Binary...
Last edited by BinaryBorn on Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miles_t3hr4t
Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:01 pm

x

Sirous wrote: ↑Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:31 pm @miles...
Last edited by miles_t3hr4t on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”