tracksPATCHER (name and GUI will change)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Trancelmania
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:25 pm

x

tracksPATCHER (name and GUI will change)

FB_IMG_1622996725314.jpg
FB_IMG_1622996733707.jpg
FB_IMG_1622996738378.jpg
Description Summary

EDIT: Not looking for testers at mo sorry, will update or delete as appropriate down the line 👍

Detects a real time frequency image of your sidechain signal(s) then auto ducks (or boosts) the same frequency content from your main signal also in real time.

Carving space for your chosen signal to breath and shine through your mix.

Not only takes out the guesswork and back and forth comparing of two spectrums but there's also no complicated automation needed because it auto adjusts dynamically so it doesn't leave permanent EQ cuts thus keeps the overall sonic balance intact.

Please add my discord if interested so we can chat during testing
https://discord.gg/Aus5ePn

A high spec computer with an ASIO driven interface is recommended for use with this.

Mine can boost as well as auto EQ so is effectively a vocoder too but mine can do a lot more than Trackspacer and other patcher clones of it in many regards.

Each preset in the final full pack will be chosen by you based on the scale and root of your track so it is much more musically minded and tailored than TSpacer.

Trackspacer can do a couple of things mine doesn't too, so they compliment well. Spacer can handle MS or LR which mine doesn't as CPU would be too high.
Mine is CPU heavy due to limitations of patcher, mine does not have the ability to have an animated display and mine does not have trackspacer's freeze feature.

Trackspacer uses only 32 set bands
Mine has different versions up to 56 bands depending on your musical scale, and can be greatly customised in intuitive ways on the fly. The way I've worked the bandwidth of each filter is also different, i have incorporated methodology of the harmonic series that most plugins do not consider.

The version for testing is for any scales that use ONLY WHITE NOTES so either a...
Major scale with a root note of C.
Dorian in a root of D.
Phrygian scale in a root of E.
Lydian in root of F.
Mixolydian in a root of G.
Natural minor (aeolian scale) in root A.
Locrian in a root of B.

They are examples of some of the standard 7 note scales and this test version uses up to 49 bands of correction.

My versions for 8 note scales can use up to 56 bands.

The full 84 band version covers all 12 notes but is ideally only recommended for experimentation, multi music scale tracks or extreme high end PCs.

Each preset can auto EQ the span of 7 octaves at any one point.
The bands of each preset are tuned to the notes of a particular set of scales and roots like mentioned aboved but that 7 octave range can be shifted via a single key to anywhere in between a further 3 octaves range thus covering the full 10 octaves of our audible spectrum and all whilst keeping every harmonic filter in it's relative musical place to each other.

The piano is an example of a 7 octave range instrument but most are less so seven octaves coverage is a great coverage amount.

Not only this but you get given the ability to enable/disable groups of bands in one click using the macros tab to EQ based on either octave range and or pitch class

As well as this you have the band matrix to apply geometric pattern concepts to your EQ processing.

As well as this you can solo listen to only what you are cutting or boosting to help you dial in your perfect amounts.

You also have the solo sidechain bandpass just like trackspacer does it.

I'm also experimenting with an automatic amount mode based on whatever channel you're EQing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Trancelmania on Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:06 am, edited 6 times in total.

hidrux
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:31 pm

x

Re: tracksPATCHER Plugin - Looking for testers

@Trancelmania Have you gotten any testors? I'm...

hidrux
Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:27 pm

x

K, I'm in the Discord. I'll allot some time tom...

timoline
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:42 am

x

Trancelmania wrote: ↑Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:26 pm I...

timoline
Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:18 pm

x

Trancelmania wrote: ↑Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:29 am t...

boingy99
Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:30 pm

x

Trancelmania wrote: ↑Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:26 pm I...

Trancelmania
Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:32 pm

x

Re: tracksPATCHER (name and GUI will change) - Looking for testers

For the next update you will be able to blend i...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Trancelmania on Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trancelmania
Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:10 pm

x

Excited about this added update guys, now added...

PixieDust
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:44 pm

x

Trancelmania wrote: ↑Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:40 pm P...

Trancelmania
Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:50 pm

x

Re: tracksPATCHER (name and GUI will change)

Inspiron wrote: ↑Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:47 am What ...

Trancelmania
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 pm

x

tomaschavez00 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 pm ...

Trancelmania
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:50 am

x

Sadly i am super ill again, i was working on a ...

Trancelmania
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:17 pm

x

Pierre Sosa wrote: ↑Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:55 pm I...

Swiftdreamer
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:32 pm

x

Trancelmania wrote: ↑Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:17 pm ...

Trancelmania
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:02 am

x

Swiftdreamer wrote: ↑Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:32 pm ...

Pierre Sosa
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:39 am

x

Trancelmania wrote: ↑Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:02 am ...

Trancelmania
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:05 am

x

Pierre Sosa wrote: ↑Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:39 am T...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”