Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JeyGraf
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:57 pm

x

No Playback in Browser for Audio Files

HI there,

I don´t know why, I cannot play any Audio in preview in the browser in FL - Studio, no matter in which of the last min. 3 FL- Studio (incl. actual) Versions.

I follow like written in the manual:
"Preview samples - Left-click items (.mp3, .ogg, .wav files) to play (up to 5 seconds), (Alt+Click) to play samples to the end. Click the stop on the transport panel to end early. Level control - The Preview mixer track is set in the F10 > Audio Settings > Mixer preview track field (set to the Master by default). Use this to change the level of previewed samples."

When I do so, ( Left-click items (.mp3, .ogg, .wav files) to play (up to 5 seconds), (Alt+Click) to play samples) it happens nothing! Of course, I´ve checked in the Audio Menu the Track the preview is set to and that this track is not levelled down, ect. And of course, I´ve tried the setting here to another preview track but nothing changes.
I have tried for hours with many samples, many projects, all the same. (Add. Info: Strg+Left click puts it in channel Rack, right click for options work but the rest but preview with or without "ALT+ " abolutely NOT!)

The Track to preview is not even listed in the toolbar on the left left side when I click on it, with or without "ALT+ ". This works in my two older PCs while the track is previewed (with those Pc´s it works fine).

I have nothing changed in the settings elsewhere that could be on influence on the Playback setting for the preview.
Apart from the previw options, everything else in FL works fine (as far as I used it)!

My PC is a really new one with an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz.

My older PCs, one Desktop, one Laptop, in which I worked with FL before, they do the preview function like it should do (of course I checked, they have the same settings)! They both have about 10 years old intel - i5 processors. They are slow as hell, so I bought me the knew one, but the preview option is really important for me, so I´m really in a bad mood :-(

So, is it, that FL is not compatible with the AMD processor I have or what´s up?

I would be really glad if someone could help me!!

King regards
Jey

Trancit
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:28 pm

x

Re: No Playback in Browser for Audio Files

Just a silly question but do you hear anything ...

JeyGraf
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:23 am

x

Trancit wrote: ↑Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:28 pm Just a...

Trancit
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:40 am

x

Did you tried a complete new installation??? P...

JeyGraf
Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:46 pm

x

Trancit wrote: ↑Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:40 am Did y...

PixieDust
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:17 pm

x

Judging by their support article, they support ...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:19 pm

x

There are differences with AMD and Intel, we ha...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”