Imported drum samples in channel rack appearing in the wrong channel on the playlist?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fruityboy
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:49 am

x

Imported drum samples in channel rack appearing in the wrong channel on the playlist?

Ok, so I want to start becoming more familiar with the channel rack as it will definitely help with making sure my drum beats are on point. I used to drag and drop the imported drum samples directly into the playlist, where I would move them around to form beats, which becomes too tedious and at times really difficult.

I added a bass drum into the channel rack and when I input notes, I could see them show up within my pad channel in the playlist as well as its own separate channel that I created for it.

Is there a reason why the channel selectors on the left of the channel rack are grayed out?

Here is a screenshot to show my current problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-J64-
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:51 pm

x

Re: Imported drum samples in channel rack appearing in the wrong channel on the playlist?

fruityboy wrote: ↑Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:00 am how...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fruityboy
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:38 am

x

Re: Imported drum samples in channel rack appearing in the wrong channel on the playlist?

-J64- wrote: ↑Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:51 pm fruityb...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”