Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
b086
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:20 pm

x

two toxic biohazard issues

1. i have an instance of TB in the channel rack with the channel rack volume knob automated. even when the knob is set to -INF db, the plugin still makes sound. turning the volume modifier in the misc settings to -INF db also fails to mute the sound completely. there's no way to completely mute the sound before it reaches the mixer without turning the entire channel off, as the "master volume" knob within the plugin only goes to -30db. i'm using a modified instance of the "Burn Unit ToTC" preset, from the "Rhythmical" folder. i've been using TB a lot lately and I haven't run into this problem with other presets/configurations of my own creation. any ideas?

2. unlike other plugins (like Slicex for example) TB doesn't have the little button in the wrapper to disable "Allow plugin to handle keystrokes before the host does." by default the plugin does handle keystrokes before the host, so using the space bar to stop/start transport doesn't work when the plugin is focused (for example). is there any trick/workaround for this, so that keystrokes get sent to the host even when the plugin is focused?

SuperTRev
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:22 pm

x

Re: two toxic biohazard issues

Last edited by SuperTRev on Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

levendis
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:26 pm

x

The Channel Volume influences the voice volume ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

b086
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:20 pm

x

levendis wrote: ↑Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:26 pm The C...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”