Tape Stop Effect is effecting all the MIDI notes in the track rather than a selected section?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fruityboy
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:35 am

x

Tape Stop Effect is effecting all the MIDI notes in the track rather than a selected section?

Ok, so I learned how to create a tape stop effect by drawing in an envelope within Gross Beat. I only loaded up Gross Beat within one track and while creating Gross Beat in the mixer, I had a specific section of the melody on the track selected in red hoping that the tape stop effect would only be triggered within the selected section, but when I press play, the tape stop effect can be heard on every chord change?

I followed this guy's online tutorial exactly, but for some reason we are getting different results. Is there anyone on here really familiar with creating tape stop effects?

P.S. Here is the video I watched. I know that in this tutorial the guy is working with an audio track and I am working with MIDI, but I should still be able to create a tape stop effect using this same method yes?

I also installed both Izotope Vinyl and flutter and wow, which I still need to learn how to use.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”