TAL-U-NO-LX showing up in manage plugins menu but not when I try to create an instrument track?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fruityboy
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:05 am

x

TAL-U-NO-LX showing up in manage plugins menu but not when I try to create an instrument track?

Ok, so I have no idea what is going on. I made sure I installed the 64bit VST3 version for Windows and I made sure that I added the exact file directory where I installed it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins

Here are some screenshots showing how it shows up fine in the manage plugins menu just fine as I highlighted it in blue. Then in the other screenshots, you can see when I try to open the exact same menu to create a track using TAL-U-NO-LX...it just magically disappears from the list of plugins?

I also added the file directly to TAL-U-NO-LX as an extra user data folder in the Files and Folders menu but in the first screenshot you can see that in the file directory on the far left column reads: install_tal-chorus-lx and when I click on all the subfolders, there is no content yet it initially shows up in the manage plugins list?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”