Is it possible to make a single note unique?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fruityboy
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:26 am

x

Is it possible to make a single note unique?

I have already learned how to select a pattern in the Playlist and choose 'make unique' from the drop down menu, but is this possible with single chords or single notes?

I don't really want to mess with an automation track because I only want to fix a couple notes max at the end of a phrase.

I made a really cool bassline using a plugin called Ample Bass P Lite II and all of the notes in the bassline sound amazing except the last note, which is an E4.

It is just my luck that only this note rings out differently from the rest. All the other notes have a low end tone, but this note has an unpleasant pluck sound (not like a cool funky pop sound).

When this note plays, I can hear the effect of the bass string slamming down on the metal frets of the bass plugin and it messed up the whole bassline.

Of course, I would just change the bassline up a little and take out this E4, but aside from sounding odd, this note has a great harmonizing effect going into the next part of the song.

When I press the E4 key on my MIDI keyboard or click on the E4 note in my piano roll, it sounds fine. It only sounds off when I draw in the note?

This is my first time experiencing this issue, so I have no clue what is going on. I made sure it isn't just how the preset sounds were created.

Maybe the only thing I can do is re-record the bassline but only play the E4 note on my MID keyboard and hope it ends up sounding like the rest?

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:44 am

x

Re: Is it possible to make a single note unique?

Hey, some plugins have the feature to change th...

fruityboy
Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:23 am

x

Re: Is it possible to make a single note unique?

Phil.flp wrote: ↑Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:44 am Hey,...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”