Anyone Experienced this weird behaviour?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
kitchencarpet
Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:58 pm

x

Anyone Experienced this weird behaviour?

So going back over things today, I have discovered I think some issues. Maybe It's just me or there are gremlins in the / my works. So this is what has happened to me whilst making my remix. Start making remix so far all good. Upload a preview to the thread, upload an update to the thread all good. Keep working on what I have and so far still all good. Add some synth lead to the project and find that Youlean loudness meter, Span and fruity limiter are suddenly going nuts reporting clippings and + db levels. I try to sort it by looking for my errors and cannot fix. Last doors for competition entry and I go to ZE game visualizer to make my vid. When using the search box to locate content to add I only have two project versions available. What happened previously to me was to save a new version of my flp only to find it ,and subsequent versions were being saved in the backup folder. So i've been playing around again today, and the same projects that were all of a sudden clipping but really quiet all seem good now. Strange. Next \I decide to try ZE game again and the same thing. Use add content/search and I can stiill only find two flp. One numbered 50 and one 78 which was the one I had to use to submit my entry. Where have all the others gone?. At the same time my screen freezes and have to shut down. Error messages did show and I will try to make it crash again so I can get the details. First crash of Fl for me in probably five Yrs. This Ryzen 3800x has been flawless for the 18 months since I had it built. Not sure if bugs but will try to find a way to reproduce. I even managed to upload an flp of my project here and that was my error and not the latest version anyway. Complete mess all round really. :lol: Anyway I have attatched an MP3 of what my real entry should have been not the crappy flp I somehow uploaded by mistake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”