Direct Wave VST version, no longer able to record or doesn't exist any more?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
donaldmiller69
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:53 pm

x

Direct Wave VST version, no longer able to record or doesn't exist any more?

I was reading the Direct Wave manual and it states that you can record audio in a mixer channel by placing the VST version in a effects slot, and it states this version can be downloaded on the image line site; but when I go onto the site it states at the bottom: "NO VST VERSION SOLD AT THIS TIME," and I tried dragging the Player VSTi version into the effects chain and the normal Direct wave, but all that does is create a new channel in the channel rack. So is this no longer a feature?

I was hoping I could try to use direct wave to record sounds since I was having issues with the consolidate playlist tracks and arm disk recording; If somebody could go check out my recent post within the last few days regarding that topic, I would greatly appreciate it; the topics been viewed but no responses and I think that it is such an important topic that needs to be addressed by devs if there's no solution to it.

Edit: tried the link provided to me in a reply but when I went to install, it says I was blocked by an administrator even though I own the license and I tried running the install as a administrator too.
Last edited by donaldmiller69 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”