Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
VanessaMaria
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:05 pm

x

My projects changed sound since I opened 3x Osc

Hi there,

I'm already in contact with the technical support, but we don't know what the problem could be yet, so maybe
somebody else could help me?

I'm relatively new to FL Studio and just started to explore a little more. When I worked on a project two nights ago I
clicked on Add: 3x Osc (I didn't really know what it does and the project itself consists only of 3 patterns with simple bass melodies. I didn't create any new pattern or audio clip for this, I think one of the 3 patterns was marked ) I tweaked some buttons etc. I don't exactly know what happened then, I thought I had deactivated it again and somehow saved the project before I noticed the sound had changed.

But not only in the project I was working on, in other projects the instruments also sound more "synth-like" now !, so I think I must have messed with some "main settings" or link something to something it shouldn't be linked to? I might have hit some keys on the keyboard accidentally also without noticing it... The problem is I don't know what exactly and how to undo it?

If anyone has any idea what might have happened here please let me know!
Thanks a lot in advance.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:53 pm

x

Re: My projects changed sound since I opened 3x Osc

Hey Vanessa. I think it would be good to have ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”