You will need to UPDATE YOUR LICENSE (Help > Unlock FL Studio) to use Frequency Shifter (Producer Edition +)
INSTALLERS (updated 16th September 2021)
- Apple Silicon Support - Native ARM code support for Apple Silicon (M1 and related CPUs).
- 3x Osc - Added anti-aliasing to oscillators.
- Frequency Shifter - Special effect to create metallic, dissonant, ring modulation and phasing effects. Included with Producer Edition and up.
- Control Surface - Added a 'Show labels' option to show or hide control labels.
- Toolbar - Added a toolbar button to change set language. This will appear by default when the language is changed from the default.
- Edison - Apply visualization options without closing the menu when (Right+Click) is used. Renamed 'Disable undo for large samples' menu to 'Enable undo for large samples'.
- Piano roll - Added an option to preview notes as they are mouse clicked into the piano roll during playback.
- Maximus & Limiter - Added a menu option to disable the -0.2 dB safety margin.
- Mixer Menu > Recording - Added an option 'Apply track level and mute when recording' so these can be ignored when recording 'Post' effects in the mixer
- MIDI Settings - Added 'Pickup' functionality for controls linked to external controllers (option in General settings)
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Web cams can now be used in multiple instances of the plugin at once. There is also a new 'Luminance average' internal controller for each buffer available on the (Right+Click) Link to controller option. New video scrubbing option using the 'Video Controller effect. New 'Peakmap' effect by Dubswitcher.
- Playlist - Renamed 'Consolidate track(s) > Full song' to 'From song start' to match export options.
- MIDI Scripting - Added: Option to get user defined name to the GetPluginName function. function mixer.isTrackMuteLock, getTrackStereoSep and setTrackStereoSep functions to mixer module, function to get color of keys for a specific plugin (only FPC for now), Hardware_Refresh_ControlValues flag for OnRefresh event.
- Patcher - Added (Ctrl+C) and (Ctrl+V) for copy and paste on inactive parameter popups
- Mixer - Increased brightness of volume (dB) label on Mixer Tracks
- Mixer - Track (Right-Click) & Mixer Menu options to reset routing for selected Mixer track(s) to default.
- Automation - Added a Mode option to the Global Link popup.
- File Menu - Added options Export all playlist tracks > 'From track start', 'Song start' or 'Time selection'.
- FL Studio Mobile - Updated. See here for changelog.
- Piano roll > Note properties - The Note Properties dialog is now always shown on the same screen as the Piano roll.
- Windows File Browser - Replaced all folder selection windows with the modern OS File Browser window.
- Burn to MIDI - Additional reset options for Swing and Arpeggiator pop-up after selecting Burning MIDI.
- Issues with installers on some systems.
- 11790 Automatic scale highlighting doesn't work when adding notes
- 11800 Help button on 'Missing plugins' dialog doesn't work
- 11742 Delay 3: High pass filter is active when Tone is centered
- 11774 Diagnostic: Report shows incorrect storage space information
- 11746 DX10 and Granulizer: Incorrect names for the voice filter cutoff and resonance parameters
- 11758 Fruity Filter: Crash automating the Center control
- 11759 Newtime and Newtone: Non-automatable controls show automation items in their popup menu
- 11752 Transistor Bass: Sequences are not played when smart diable is activate
- 11794 Wrapper: WAVES plugins crash when tweaking a control
- 11778 Diagnostic: Wrong macOS version shown (Intel)
- 11735 Diagnostic: Latest macOS version is detected as 32 bit
- 11720 Visualizer: crash when loading some .jpg files
- 12345 About Panel. Removed redundant licensing info and improved Apple Silicon visibility.