Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Skyren
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:33 pm

x

Custom Mapping Formula

I have doomed mathematics a long time ago and now it is dooming me. Is there anyone that could tell me the easiest/most quick way for linking 2 different values of Mixer faders into one internal controller (Control Surface)? I wanted to use macros/VCA faders so I do not have to use as many automation clips.

Wanting to control Dry and Wet signals on separate Mixer channels but both have slightly different fader values.
Just trying to switch the workflow and what bothers me now is the slight value difference that has to be defined as a formula, in this case?

e. g.
-3.7 dB on a first Mixer fader copies VCA knob by 1:1 ratio.
The second Mixer fader should be linked to the very same parameter as the first Mixer fader (VCA knob) with the difference that the value is at -2.3 dB instead.

I have got it working by linking the second channel value to the VCA as Input+.047 but that was random and I need something preferably to just input the desired value difference in dB. Is something like that possible and really, is there not an easier way that does not sacrifice space in the Playlist or adding additional controllers/processing?
1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nucleon
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:20 pm

x

Re: Custom Mapping Formula

You could right click a fader, go to Type in va...

Skyren
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:42 pm

x

Re: Custom Mapping Formula

Yea, that makes perfect sense even though it's ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”