How to tell Trial Plugins from bought ones...

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Sincroft
Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:19 am

x

How to tell Trial Plugins from bought ones...

Hey guys, first post right here. I just recentely got into FL Studio and the programm convinced me after mere 3 days of using it. I am completely new to this kinda stuff. Have been playing the Piano for almost 20 years now and only now I am beginning to do music on the computer. Now, as I said, I was convinced and bought the Signiture Edition of FL Studio 20. . Now I tried stuff out, set up a little harmony and a beat and it sounds nice and all, but when I tried to save it, it said something of this sort:
"You're using a TRIAL-PLUGIN in your track, you have not bought this pack, therefor you can't open it again, once you close it."
So far so good, not gonna use something I didn't pay for, that's how I am. But my big problem is, that is accured again, and again and again. :D And I have no Idea how to tell "Trial plugins" from "Bought Plugins", which I can actually use over a save. I read somewhere that it says it in the Menü up in the top left corner. It should say "Trial or Demo Version", but it doesn't. It actually says nothing when I hover over the sound that I wanna use. It just tells the file name of my save. Any help?

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”