Why is the piano roll bar number position for my pattern different from playlist bar?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
xMrDragonx804
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:20 am

x

Why is the piano roll bar number position for my pattern different from playlist bar?

I clicked edit pattern to go to piano roll and I noticed that when I click on bar number 5 (within the piano roll), the playlist song position jumps to bar 4 instead of bar 5. I tried other positions and it's the same thing, they're not in line with the playlist bars/song position. I made a new pattern and the piano roll bar positions DO line up exactly with playlist bar position. I tried moving the pattern all the way to the left/beginning of the playlist and they still don't line up. I tried making the pattern unique and that didn't line anything up either. I looked at my other patterns that I have and they're not lining up with the playlist either.

1. Why is the new pattern lining up perfectly and my old pattern isn't?
2. And how do I get it to line up correctly?
3. I tried copy pasting all the notes from the old pattern (the one who's bars aren't lining up with playlist), into a new pattern and now they line up with the pattern. Is there no other way? I have a bunch of patterns each with different instruments/notes in each pattern, and expression data too, this is going to get tedious and annoying extremely fast.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”