Is there a way to get the playlist's play position to simultaneously show in pattern clip's piano roll when paused?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
xMrDragonx804
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:39 pm

x

Is there a way to get the playlist's play position to simultaneously show in pattern clip's piano roll when paused?

This is regarding the playlist's green upside down triangle looking icon thing, with the straight line going down the entire playlist, that indicates the song's playing position.
Is there a way to get the playlist's play position to simultaneously show up in pattern clip piano roll when the song is paused?
It only shows up in piano roll when the song starts playing, but not when it's paused.
Also, the greyed out version of the triangle when you select/drag the the play marker to a new position in the song, hit pause, and then hit play again (that's when the greyed out icon shows up in the playlist). I'd like for that to be in the piano roll too. Is there a way to get this to show up simultaneously in the playlist?
I've had issue in the past where I needed to line up what was happening in the piano roll with what's in the playlist, and seeing the play position while paused would be usefull to help line up markers I was setting in the piano roll with the same markers that are in the playlist, and to see where the song position is while paused in the piano roll. I'm running into the same issue again while trying to sync up stuff with a video and having these things would help the workflow A LOT.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”