Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
whatupsilon
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:57 am

x

Scroll Presets with MIDI Controller? EG "Next Preset" of Arturia V Collection

Hi FL people,

I've recently learned how to custom map my MIDI controller to things like cutoff or delay, by using "Link to controller" and the auto-detect feature. Very useful! :mrgreen:

However now I'm wondering: is there is a way to link the preset controls for "next" and "previous" preset (usually shown as an arrow button) to a midi controller? It seems like it won't allow me to link it to anything, as it doesn't show a parameter to link in the menus or when right clicking.

Specifically I'm dealing with Arturia V Collection/Analog Lab. I know their controller has native support for this, but I don't feel like buying it just for that feature since I own others.

Thank you for any tips!
Link preset buttons to midi.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SuperTRev
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:57 am

x

Re: Scroll Presets with MIDI Controller? EG "Next Preset" of Arturia V Collection

levendis wrote: ↑Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:01 am You c...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

himhim2340
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:25 am

x

Re: Scroll Presets with MIDI Controller? EG "Next Preset" of Arturia V Collection

SuperTRev wrote: ↑Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:57 am Yo...

SuperTRev
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:27 pm

x

levendis wrote: ↑Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm My di...

levendis
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:21 am

x

SuperTRev wrote: ↑Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:27 pm Ther...
Last edited by levendis on Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”