Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JA'SON
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:01 pm

x

How To Synthesize/Re-synthesize Vocals/Samples

Hello my people,

Just discovered the list of Youtubers who make awesome fl studio tutorials and would like to say thanks for that first of all. https://www.image-line.com/fl-studio-learning/fl-studio-online-manual/html/basics_workflow.htm?_ga=2.208826258.1627386548.1635355659-1436499107.1634199475#powertubers (see number 7).

So I've been attempting (while still mediocre) to recreate a similar sound that dubstep artists do often (Skrillex and Flume are major influences), and that is when they re-synthesize vocal chops or samples - to sound like the grimey bass/lead sounds in the production.

I'm familiar with Harmor and it's capabilities but only have the Signature Bundle License for FL Studio, for the time being, and was wondering if there are any other effective methods I can implement to do sth similar. Does DirectWave have this capability and, if so, what are some pointers that I can use in my workflow to create re-synthesized vocals that sound somewhat close to what I'm describing.

nucleon
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:06 pm

x

Re: How To Synthesize/Re-synthesize Vocals/Samples

Hi. Signature edition includes Pitcher. You cou...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JA'SON
Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:49 pm

x

Re: How To Synthesize/Re-synthesize Vocals/Samples

nucleon wrote: ↑Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:06 pm Hi. Si...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”