What are the Best Paid Courses/Resources for Music Production/Sound Design/Mixing/Mastering/Arrangement/etc. you know of

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Swiftdreamer
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:32 pm

x

What are the Best Paid Courses/Resources for Music Production/Sound Design/Mixing/Mastering/Arrangement/etc. you know of

I know there are a lot of free resources out there (and Would gladly take a look if some are recommended below) but I want know more about some books, courses, or any other knowledge based resource that are worth the buy to improve with Music Production, Sound Design, Mixing, Mastering, Composition, Arrangements, etc.

For Example: I heard that Mixing with your Mind by Michael Paul Stravrou is a really good mixing book to own. Also heard The Computer Music Tutorial By Curtis Roads is another book worth taking a gander at for synthesis and coding music related programs.

Personally, I thought The Songwriting course for Producers by EDMProd was the most worth it course I bought so far (though, I haven't bought many courses) as someone who didn't know a bunch much about music theory beforehand and wanted to use it with more modern music.

What are some of your recommendations?

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”