Anyone Use Ample Sound VSTs? I Need Some Help.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
5DPancake
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:50 am

x

Anyone Use Ample Sound VSTs? I Need Some Help.

I'm having a couple issues with Ample Sound guitars, one of which specifically when using the strummer. I can program my strumming patterns and chords just fine and when I listen to the playback on the piano roll it sounds great. However, when I program drums and additional instruments the Ample Sound guitars sound ridiculously out of sync where at some points the drum hits sound early and others they sound late. I don't know if, perhaps, I have a setting wrong or something, but it's been quite a bit frustrating. If I mute the Ample Sound guitar everything else sounds fine, perfectly in sync, but when the guitar plays back along with everything else it sounds horrible. Any tips from people who use this and either have it all figured out or dealt with the same issue?

Also, the other issue is that when I try recording other instruments Ample Sound never plays back when recording on other tracks. I don't even know what the heck that is all about, but that's just ridiculous. Again, any thoughts on what I could do to correct either of these issues?

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”