Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
BnyRj
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:15 pm

x

My FL Studio Future Development Wishlist

This is a list of features I wish FL will develop. Many they have done after my purchase of signature bundle. I am planning to buy all plugin versions even though none of the additions are of my interest. I just want to do it to support a company who makes a software I enjoy a lot. Thank you

1) Native auto accompaniment feature like an arranger keyboard.
1.1) A plugin with 16 midi channels routable to vst plugins to trigger the notes.
1.2) A song book window to write down chord progressions of full song to so that the plugin can play the multiple track orchestra with loaded style file. Something like this https://www.1manband.nl/tutorials3/songwindow.htm
1.3) Buttons for intros, variations, fillings and endings.
1.4) Midi controller connectivity to play the chords on keys to play the style live.
1.5) Style file browser
1.6) This plugin should play the existing the file formats of Yamaha, Korg etc. and have a native file format of FL as well.
2) Option to save a channel with effects on the mixer. A simple way to patcherize.

3) Nested Channel Folder where we can group channels and option to Expand/collapse for organising and viewing the channels as required - 27.03.2024 - Reference DAW Cakewalk

4)
Instrument Definition Files (ins file) for accessing external hardware sounds. 27.03.2024

5) The MIDI Event List view - The Event List view shows events in a list format. You can insert, delete, or modify any kind of event, including notes, pitch-wheel. data, velocity, MIDI controllers, patch changes, Wave files, lyrics, text strings, MCI commands, System Exclusive meta-events, and more. - Helps to edit MIDI files created in an arranger Keyboard - 27.03.2024

6) Editable Staff Notation View of MIDI data

I will add it here time to time… Now let me use the existing features 🙂

Ref # 46557
Last edited by BnyRj on Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

BnyRj
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:54 pm

x

Re: My FL Studio Future Development Wishlist

Just bought all plugin bundle... Happy to suppo...

BnyRj
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:53 pm

x

Re: My FL Studio Future Development Wishlist

Auto Accompaniment, any method is nice. Why I s...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”