Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Michael Dow
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:47 am

x

Instrument Channel Ideas

Hey again, i did search for these but for some reason i got nothing really related to these specifics.

I just deleted a bunch of Instrument channels, only to be faced with the same pop up every time. Can we have a "do this for all" option on this please?

Thanks! Loving the Instrument channel feature i have to say. It's been really great so far. I would also love to see an "add pattern" when right clicking an instrument channel, that auto names and colours the pattern according to the channel it's in. Currently you have to make a new pattern, name it, and find the colour that matches, OR press f2 on the instrument itself, to grab the name/colour, then choose this from the drop down menu when renaming the new pattern. It's okay but a little long winded.

Also, when consolidating a track, the render window that comes up could have a browser before it perhaps, or built into the pop up, so that we can choose exactly where it goes if we don't want it to go directly to the project data folder or C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Image-Line\FL Studio\Audio\Rendered which is just an odd place for it to go...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”