Loving the FL 20.9 (best release in years Congratiolations)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ricciardo
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:19 am

x

Loving the FL 20.9 (best release in years Congratiolations)

I am usually very critical when it comes to pointing issues an d i have been serious disapointed with FL studio for years.

But now i think i also have to give a hand and praise for the current state of FLstudio, because the new workflow, and i mean the way you just made the channel rack less needed with the changes in the playlist as well as total integration between plugin and mixer, makes FL Studio now way more cohesive, the workflow is super fast, its nimble, the plugins are loading quick and smothly and the best thing about it, and just know it when a software is rock solid, and you just start making music and don't think about anything else, and you load dozen of channels, not having issues with cpu or crashes, or somethihg not working properly... and that is gone.

Congratiolations for this, i have yesterday passed a couple hours messing with new plugins testing old projects, not a single crash.

this version seem wonderlfull and i am really loving how i dont need the channel rack anymore, i just load the plugins into the playlist and thats it, not even the browser needs to be there, lots of space to work, lovely top bar editable settings, can place there a stereo analizer as well as wave signal analyzer, lovely.

Well done, it must be said.

i give this version a solid 9,5 out of 10 (so far)

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”