Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TranceCrafter
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:02 am

x

some stuff.

I meant to post this thread in the off topic area of the forum but it didn't seem to show up on the main forum area so if I missed it....oh well. just posting this as a follow up.

I've been going through some health stuff since roughly 2013 in which I was constantly having panic attacks, suicidal stuff from time to time, just overall manic because of lack of sleep and over caffeinated.

I have a past from when I was a four year old I was in special education from age 4 to age 19. was never the school type. I thought school was boring or a waste of my energies when I had taught myself a college education's worth of production knowledge before I even hit college.

at this point I am recovering from the said depression and I'm just following up with this thread for anyone who cares to read.

I had a shitty experience in school so in 2012 I was entering college thinking I was ready to conquer the internet.

I got screwed over from a relationship standpoint and also in my work by at least 2 different colleagues on separate occasions.

me, kid with autism.

it was agonizing. took me until just last year to get over it enough to find myself someone better to think about. my music has really developed the past 10 years but boy I really lost my ability to live my 20s.

am doing better now from a mental health standpoint.

if I run into some of these people who screwed me over with work stuff I feel tempted to hit them hard across the nose. I said tempted.

getting back into gear with my productions, not that I've ever been out of gear but I have like 15 years worth of progress in folders on my computer and I have certain production techniques I know only I have because they are complex and technically difficult to do and I invented them for use in my music.

idk, just posting this rant. like I said, I am doing better than I was last year, or the year before, or the year before...

some strings (all original):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SuperTRev
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:09 am

x

Re: some stuff.

Woah nice tracks. Nine years is long enoug...

TranceCrafter
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:01 am

x

SuperTRev wrote: ↑Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:09 am I've...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pararealist
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:05 am

x

TranceCrafter wrote: ↑Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:02 am ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”